Friday, February 23, 2007

Jill Marie -Creative Songwriter/Musician/Actress-


Tonight I was looking through a 'theKnot' magazine at possible locations to network with when I thought about my fellow CHS Warrior and talented musician/songwriter Jill Marie. My few good thoughts about my 4 years at Carpinteria High School generally envolved her smiles and kind demeanor.

Now she's got her own CD out called Free and has a part in a major motion picture by Group 8 Productions called Flying Free. Two years have gone by since I've seen her at SBCC when I we were both struggling to get footing; she was trying to sing and write music and I just wanted to find myself and what life I wanted. I guess she's beat me to the punch by a lot.
Her music reminds me of Bonnie Ratt, but a little bit more soft. I know I can't talk in music notes.
Check out here music and creativity at http://www.jillmariemusic.com/index.html.
YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED!
'H.S. It's 3 am and I'm still up'

1 comment:

Jill Marie said...

THANKS FRIEND!!!

Hope all is going wonderful for you!

<3,
Jilly Marie
xoxo

www.myspace.com/jillmarie