Tuesday, February 13, 2007

First Post of 2007 - Diana's Wedding (WAS NOT WORKING)



Yeah the truth was clear! I wasn't working at this wedding, but one of the annoying guests who thinks they know everything and can beat the hired photographer at his own game. Except I think I actually did. I took my Fujifilm S2 Pro with the 50mm f/1.4 lens on it and only used the pop-up flash once all day and night. Everything I shot was naturally lit, either by the videographers light or by something else.




It was interesting being in a wedding that I didn't have to work and be so on top of things. Also, I was truly disappointed with the way that the hired photographer took all of Diana's time. While I was there she danced a wopping two times and my girlfriend and I left around 10:45pm.














Diana was so beautiful and looked so happy the entire time. I was truly very glad for her.















(Mel, my love, also looked amazing in her black dress)






















No comments: