Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Melanie & I went to the Wine Valley Inn in Solvang for Valentines Day

We got a very quant little room for the two of us for the evening. Then had one of the most fabulous meals ever at Cafe Saint Angelica on First St. Mel got the Salmon special and I got a Filet Minon Penne. SHE GOT THE BETTER MEAL, but a lot. Mine was good, but her salmon was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than mine.
After dinner we went back to the room and exchanged valentines day gifts, then out of nowhere, the toilet begins to overflow. Not like normal overflow, but gushing out and it flooded the bathroom.

For the inconvience, we got moved to another, bigger, room downstairs and got the night's stay for free.

Man I love being with Mel, never a dull moment in my life with her. AND MAN DO I LOVE THAT GIRL NAMED MELANIE BETH ELKIN.

No comments: