Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cruisin' and Thinkin'



Took a ride around the campus today and found some interesting things that sparked some thoughts. Like this bumper sticker.

*I wondered if the person who drives this car really believed it or just put it out there?

I wondered, how much of what we show is really true? Do we all put the 'wall of fake feelings' when we're asking for hope?

This sement barrier!

It was interesting how it had graffiti art on the side that wasn't facing the road. Generally graffiti artists want their work to be seen, so why was this artist's work out of sight of the general public? Did he/she only want a certain number of people to see or stumble upon their art?

I got me thinking: do I do this too much? Hide my feelings from others around me and expect them to just stumble upon what's eating me up or taking my attention?


Now
...Off to Solvang for Valentine's Day with Mel!









No comments: