Monday, July 7, 2008

Tuesday Catch-Up!




Gap Fire Starts

I know this was supposed to be done on Tuesday night.  But as the fire caused by ex some stress and has opened some very interesting questions.  She lives only a few miles away from where the fire was burning and during the first night her place was put under evacuation warning.  I was there with her that night and helped her pack a few things incase the worst happens.  But as we were packing, I thought about what I would pack in the event of a fire or natural disaster.  What is it that I prize the most?  My possessions, my dog, my life?  The fire did never come as it's Monday July 7th now, but if I had 5 minutes to take what was necessary to exist and survive in human society and this world, what would it be?  

I really don't know.  I guess it would come down to which world I would have to chose, mankind's world or the earth.  Would I simply have to survive or survive in human society.

What do you think you would choose?




No comments: